Areas of Expertise
Ph.D., Florida State University (2005)
Dissertation Title: The Impact Of Strategic Skills On Supply Management Performance: A Resource-Based View
M.B.A., Georgia State University (2000)
Reham Eltantawy is an Associate Professor of Marketing in the Coggin College of Business. She has been at UNF since Fall 2005, teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Business-to-Business Marketing, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing Management, Marketing Channels and Principles of Marketing. She published in leading journals in the field, such as the Journal of Business Logistics, the Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics, the International Journal of Operations and Production Management, and the Journal of Supply Chain Management, among others.
In 2009, one of her publications examining supply management’s contribution to firms’ performance received the Outstanding Paper Award of the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence. Her paper on the domain and scope of SCM was reported by SSCI as the second most-widely cited JBL article among the articles published since 2008. Her paper on the impact of strategic sourcing management’s mindset received the Outstanding Paper Award of 2014.
In her down time, Reham loves spending time at the beach with her husband and sons.
• Winner of the Coggin College of Business Exemplary Researcher Award, 2013-2014
• Winner of the Coggin College of Business Exemplary Teacher Award, 2012-2013
• Awardee of the UNF Sabbatical, Spring 2013
• Winner of the Kip Distinguished Research Fellowship, UNF, 2011 ($12,000/year- 3 yrs)
• Winner Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award, UNF, 2010-2011
Publications & Presentations
Selected Recent Double-Blind Refereed Journal Articles:
- - -- Eltantawy, Reham A. (Forthcoming). Towards Sustainable Supply Management: Requisite Governance and Resilience Capabilities. Journal of Strategic Marketing.
- Eltantawy, Reham A. (Forthcoming). The Role of Supply Management Resilience in Attaining Ambidexterity: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.
- Eltantawy, Reham A., Antony Paulraj, Larry Giunipero, and Dag Naslund (2015). Towards Supply Chain Coordination and Productivity in a Three Echelon Supply Chain: Action Research Study. International Journal of Operations and Production Management. vol:35, iss:6. In Press.
- Eltantawy, Reham A., Larry Giunipero, and Robert Handfield (2014). “Strategic Sourcing Management’s Mindset: Strategic Sourcing Orientation and its Implications” International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 44 (10). 768 – 795.
(Winner of Outstanding Paper Award of 2014)
- Eltantawy, Reham and Larry Giunipero (2013). “An Empirical Examination of Strategic Sourcing Dominant Logic: Strategic Sourcing Centricity” Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 19(4), 215–226.
- Eltantawy, Reham A., Larry C Giunipero, and Gavin Fox (2009). “A Strategic Skill Based Model of Supplier Integration and its Effect on Supply Management Performance” Industrial Marketing Management, 38(8), 925-936.
- Eltantawy, Reham A., Gavin L. Fox, and Larry Giunipero (2009). “Supply Management Ethical Responsibility: Reputation and Performance Impacts.” Supply Chain Management International Journal, 14(2), 99-108.
- Frankel, Robert, Yemisi A. Bolumole, Reham A. Eltantawy, Gregory T. Gundlach, and Antony Paulraj (2008). “The Domain and Scope of SCM’s Foundational Disciplines – Insights and Issues to Advance Research.” Journal of Business Logistics, 29(1), 1-30.
(Second most-widely cited JBL article among the articles published since 2008 (According to SSCI).)
- Eltantawy, Reham. A. (2008). “Supply Management Contribution to Channel Performance: A Top Management Perspective.” Management Research Review, 31(3), 152 – 168.
(Winner of Outstanding Paper Award of the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence, 2009)