Areas of Expertise
Operations Management, Quality Management (Lean Six Sigma), Statistics, Human Factors, Change Management
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering / Human Factors, University of Central Florida (expected conferral in 2020)
MBA, Florida Atlantic University, 1992
BS, Information Systems Management, University of Maryland Baltimore County, 1984
Member Leader Award, American Society for Quality, 2010
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
Publications & Presentations
- “Process Mapping & Measuring,” annually, University of North Florida Experiential Learning class.
- “A Three-Step Approach to Improving Human-Based Processes,” February 8, 2011, iSixSigma Live! Summit and Awards.
- “Using Hoshin Kanri to Execute According to Your Strategy,” February 3, 2010, iSixSigma Live! Summit and Awards.
- "Linking Individual Performance to Organizational Strategy Using the Balanced Scorecard," January 14, 2009, iSixSigma Live! Summit and Awards.
- “Guidelines for Effective Meetings,” May 16, 2008, ASQ Chapter Meeting.
- “A Roadmap for Linking Strategic Planning and Tactical Execution,” September 18, 2007, ASQ Chapter Meeting.
- “Aligning Your Quality Improvement Projects with Your Strategic Goals,” July 24, 2006, Six Sigma for HR Summit.
- “Identifying and Overcoming Obstacles to Quality Improvement Implementation,” January 15, 2005, Six Sigma for HR Summit.
- “The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Your Organization’s Mission, Vision & Values into Actionable Goals,” December 12, 2002, International Society for Performance Improvement chapter meeting.