Hicks Hall Fitness Room
This fitness room, located in Building 53/ Room 1500, is for full-time UNF faculty and staff. We hope you enjoy the convenience and exclusivity of this facility.
How to Join
- Download and fill out the Hicks Hall Fitness Waiver (Login may be required).
- Scan and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 2-3 work days. Upon receipt of your waiver, we will forward your name to the lockshop. We will notify you via e-mail when to take your intellikey to the lock shop to gain access.
- Visit the Lock Shop in Building 6, Room 1206 to have access to your Intellikey. Lock shop hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
You can bring your own lock, however, the lockers will be used FOR DAILY USE ONLY. We take requests to use lockers overnight as long as you register by emailing Amy Woodbury, email@example.com. There are only 48 lockers in each locker room.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Fitness Center Rules
- Only authorized staff allowed.
- DO NOT REMOVE ANY EQUIPMENT FROM THE ROOM!
- For your safety, proper attire is required (only closed-toed shoes).
- Allow others to “work in” or take turns.
- Wipe off equipment when finished.
- Swearing, grunting, and loud noises are distracting and offensive to others.
- Pick up your towels, water bottles, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- No food or beverage (except water).
- During peak hours (or while others are waiting) limit your time on the cardio equipment to 30 min.
Report broken or missing equipment to Amy Woodbury at 904-620-5443 or firstname.lastname@example.org