A few things to keep in mind when applying for a UNF Transfer Scholarship:
- Students must submit a scholarship application to be considered for these awards. See below for instructions.
- Most scholarships are only available to students admitted to the summer or fall terms.
- Applicants must be incoming transfer students; current UNF students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship application decisions will be released by May each year and scholarships are awarded beginning in the fall term of each year.
- In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be admitted to UNF.
- Deadlines vary; please note the deadlines for each scholarship below.
- Eligibility does not guarantee an award.
Tip: Because funds are limited, students are encouraged to submit the scholarship application and the FAFSA by October 15.
additional scholarship programs
available to UNF students.
Type of Scholarships
Transfer scholarships are administered by UNF Enrollment Services or by the UNF Foundation, as noted below.
If you are applying to a UNF Enrollment Services scholarship, the application is available online via your myWings portal. Once you are in the myWings portal click the Student Records box, then the Student Self-Service link. When you have the Student Self-Service link open, click on the Student Services tab, then the Admissions link. Lastly, choose the Scholarship Application link to begin the application.
If you are interested in the UNF Foundation scholarships, you can visit https://www.unf.edu/foundation_scholarships/ for more information on the application process and renewal requirements.
UNF Enrollment Services Scholarships