The UNF Commitment
The University of North Florida is dedicated to helping students be successful in their college career. We understand that for some students, the cost of earning a degree may be a barrier to success. The UNF Commitment Scholarship is designed to help students reach their educational goals by making a UNF degree more affordable.
Who is eligible for a UNF Commitment Scholarship?
The UNF Commitment Scholarship is available to students who meet the following criteria:
- Are admitted to UNF as a first-time in college student.
- Be a Florida resident for tuition purposes.
- Attend one of these Florida high schools.
- Be ranked in the Top 10 in high school graduating class.
- Have an error-free FAFSA on file at UNF.
- Have a Federal Pell Grant eligible Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
How much is a UNF Commitment Scholarship award?
The UNF Commitment Scholars may receive up to $6,000 per academic year, in addition to their Federal Pell Grant, Bright Futures scholarship and any other State or Federal financial aid.
||$6,000 per year
||$3,000 per year
How to apply for the UNF Commitment Scholarship?
There is no separate application process for the UNF Commitment Scholarship. Admitted students who meet the criteria are automatically considered for this scholarship.