Welcome to the UNF Office of Admissions new QLess feature. Visiting UNF Admissions is now easier than ever! QLess allows you to schedule Flex Appointments with us from your smart phone or laptop. We hope to see you soon!
Flex Appointments are same day appointments and are offered Tuesday and Thursday, 9-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-4:30 p.m.
Guidelines for scheduling Flex Appointments:
- We ask that you stay in your car until you receive a text message letting you know when to head into Hicks Hall for your appointment.
- A face covering is required during your scheduled appointment.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines while in Hicks Hall for your scheduled appointment.
To schedule a Flex Appointment:
Flex Appointment Details:
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 9-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Location: Ann and David Hicks Hall
- 4892 1st Coast Technology Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32224
*You will receive a text message and a email confirmation with your appointment details.
Once you have set your appointment, you can monitor your status, see your estimated wait time, or even let us know that you're running late! Simply text one of the commands listed below for an update or to take one of several actions regarding your spot in the queue.
Use these text commands to control your notifications regarding your service:
||Status update, for an update on your wait time
||More time, to request additional time to get to your appointment
||Leave the appointment queue
||Switch, to switch from text to voice call updates
||"Notify me in XX minutes," to let the system know when to send you an alert (please note, the command is N#, not your UNF N#)
*Check your wireless plan with your service provider as standard text and data rates may apply