Welcome to Brooks College of Health
The Brooks College of Health offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in health administration, nursing, nutrition, exercise science, physical therapy, mental health counseling and public health. An integral part of each of these programs is the emphasis on quality time in clinical and community settings, the use of up-to-date technologies in our classrooms and laboratories, our innovative faculty and student research and experimental learning. Students who study with us learn how to deliver care with high levels of skill.
"I've talked with other nursing students from other schools, and they don't get the same level of professor interaction and outside-the-class experiences as UNF students receive."
- Chelsea Laguerre
Programs of Study
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science, BS
- Master of Science, MS
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition, DCN
- Bachelor of Health Administration, BS
- Master of Health Administration, MHA
- Bachelor of Science in Health, BSH
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MS
- Master of Public Health, MPH
Clinical and Applied Movement Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, BSAT
- Bachelor of Science in Health in Exercise Science, BSH
- Master of Science in Health in Exercise Science and Chronic Disease, MSH
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, DPT
- Regular Prelicensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing, BSN
- Accelerated Prelicensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing, BSN
- RN-BSN Bridge
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, DNP
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, DNP
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, DNP
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nurse Anesthetist, DNP
Meet the Dean
||Thank you for your interest in the Brooks College of Health (BCH)! You will find graduates of our college throughout the greater Jacksonville area and beyond. Employers in this region continue to seek out BCH students due to our reputation as a premiere educator of healthcare professionals dedicated to serving the community. The mission of our college is to provide specialized programming in a wide range of health care fields including Nursing, Public Health, Mental Health Counseling, Health Administration, Exercise Science, Athletic Training, Physical Therapy and Nutrition. Our reputation is further enhanced via our institute and centers, as well as by our recent awards and national rankings.
We encourage you to visit our beautiful campus so that we may introduce you to our outstanding faculty, staff and students, and give you a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities. I look forward to welcoming you!
Curt Lox, Ph.D.
Dean, Brooks College of Health