A Degree Evaluation is an electronic document that allows students to track their academic progress. This document is updated every semester as students complete degree requirements to reflect the most up to date academic progress.
A Degree Evaluation consists of the following components:
- General Education Requirements
- Prerequisites for Intended Major
- Free Electives (If applicable)
- Major Requirements (unless a limited access or selective admissions program)
All beginning freshmen and sophomore students must meet with an ACE academic advisor to review a degree evaluation once their academic career. Students who fail to meet with an academic advisor within their first semester will have an "Advising Hold" placed on their account that will prevent future registration.
How do I access my degree evaluation?
- Step One: Log onto myWings account
- Step Two: Student's (TAB)
- Step Three: My Records > Degree Evaluation > Current Term (Submit on Default Term)
- Step Four: Curriculum Information (Confirm your Major is current) > Click on hyperlink (Program > Detail Requirements)
If you have recently changed your major with your academic advisor you may need to click on "View Previous Evaluations" (Located at the Bottom) and then click most recent evaluation (Submission Date)