UNF Student Leadership Scholarship (TLI)
Students eligible for this scholarship must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Enroll as an undergraduate student at University of North Florida, earning a minimum of 9 credit hours,
- Maintain a cumulative UNF GPA of2.5,
- Enroll in the UNF Leadership Certificate program,
- Submit a sh01t essay (500 words or less) describing leadership roles in high school, college or the community,
- Submit one letter of recommendation by a member of the UNF faculty or staff.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Enroll as an undergraduate student, earning a minimum of 9 credit hours each
- Semester, and a minimum of 18 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a cumulative UNF GP A of at least 2.5 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.