Kamal R. and Satya S. Pachori Annual Scholarship
Students eligible for this scholarship must:
- Meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida,
- Enroll full-time as an undergraduate student with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall semester and 12 credit hours in the Spring semester,
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 when awarding to a sophomore, junior or senior and a recalculated high school GPA of at least 2.5 when awarding to an incoming freshman, reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and
- Demonstrate financial need as defined by the University’s Office of Financial Aid.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor,
- File FAFSA form with the federal government each year, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.