Dr. Edna L. Saffy Library Scholarship
Students eligible for this scholarship must:
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- Reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- Be enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student,
- Pursue a program of study in Philosophy, Political Science, History, or Gender · Studies,
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.5, and
- Preference will be given to students with an interest in (ascending order of priority) Women's History, American Women's History, Florida Women's History, Jacksonville Women's History and/or Dr. Edna Saffy's contribution to Women's History.
Students awarded this scholarship must also
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours each semester, and earn a minimum of 12 credit hours by the end of each academic year,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5,
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
Works Opportunity: https://unf.academicworks.com/opportunities/8863