Administrative Support Guidelines
Preparing Service Agreement
Prior to External Reviewer’s visit, you’ll need the following information.
- External Reviewer’s full name and email address
- Dates of the on campus visit (minimum 2 day visit)
- Compensation amount is $1000 honorarium (unless Academic Affairs approves a different amount)
- Travel Arrangements
- (NOTE: All travel arrangement must be made by External Reviewer)
Prepare a Services Agreement by following the steps below.
1. Download Services Agreement from the UNF General Counsel's Standard Contracts website.
NOTE: You will have to print out the Services Agreement and cross out paragraph # 11- INSURANCE. Write in “Intentionally omitted” and have the reviewer initial it and return once the Services Agreement is read and signed by the reviewer.
Under Description of Services (number 1), be sure to include the following.
“Conduct an external review of the _______________ program which includes a site visit and the submittal of an External Reviewer Report. Payment is made upon receipt of External Reviewer Report.”
2. Send an email to the External Reviewer and provide the items listed below. (NOTE: Items i and ii must be sent together.)
i. Services Agreement (requires External Reviewer's signature)
ii. Travel Planning Guidelines
iii. Link for W-9 and Vendor Registration/Application Form (these links take the user to the Procurement Services webpage where the External Reviewer can download and access the forms)
NOTE: The External Reviewer may fax or email copies of the signed Services Agreement and completed Vendor Application and W-9 forms; however, all originals must be mailed back to the department.
Independent Contractor Checklist Form
Complete Independent Contractor Checklist Form. Upload to the iContracts container as an attachment. Miguel Gabertan will review the Checklist Form once notified by Procurement Services.
Go back to top
Upload Services Agreement to iContracts.
- For instructions (including log in details), download the iContract manual. This is a PDF document and a good resource to have handy.
- Use one the following two options to access iContracts
Users are set up by the system administrator with the following parameters:
Company Name: University of North Florida
Password: myWings password
Approval of Services Agreement
The Director of Procurement reviews the Service Agreement. Once approved, it is signed, dated, and a purchase order is issued to encumber funds. The executed agreement and Purchase Order are uploaded to iContracts. An emailed copy of the purchase order is also emailed to you from email@example.com which can be considered notification that the agreement has been executed.