Employee Education Program
Registration Dates for Employee Education Program
Time tickets post to myWings Thursday, March 30, 2017
Registration begins by time ticket Monday, April 10, 2017
Time tickets post to myWings
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Registration begins by time ticket Monday, November 13, 2017
Time tickets post to myWings Thursday, April 5, 2018
Registration begins by time ticket Monday, April 9, 2018
| **Form Submission Deadline
5 p.m. Monday, August 28, 2017
5 p.m. Tuesday, January 16, 2018
|5 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2018
*Note: For students taking only 2H classes or summer B classes, the form will re-open during the week of add/drop for that part of term. Only 2H and summer B submissions will be accepted at that time.*
**Forms which are not submitted at least one week before the first day of classes may not be approved before the payment date. In these cases, it is the employees responsibility to pay fees before the fee payment date. Failure to do so will cause a late fee to be assessed.**
Dates for other terms can be found on the Academic Calendar.
Link to myWings here.
Part-time salaried and full-time USPS employees, full-time A&P employees and faculty, who have been employed at UNF for at least six months and are in good standing are eligible to participate. This program is not available to OPS personnel. Florida Residency Requirements must be met to be eligible. Resident Aliens and Non-Florida Residents must pay the out-of-state portion of their tuition.
To participate, employees must be admitted to the University as a degree seeking or non-degree seeking student. Regular application deadlines and admissions criteria apply. For application information contact One-Stop Student Services at (904) 620-5555 or use the online contact form.
UNF Employee Education Program Policies
- Full-time USPS employees, full-time A&P employees and faculty of UNF may register for up to 6 hours of tuition-free courses with some restrictions.
- Part-time salaried position employees are eligible to register for up to 3 credit hours of course work.
- See the Employee Educational Assistance Program Policy for more details.
- Participants may register online via myWings or in person at One-Stop Student Services, located in Ann and David Hicks Hall, Building 53, Suite 1700.
- The Employee Education Waiver is included in "Estimated Financial Aid" on the student's bill. It will post along with any other pending aid and the student can assume that any remaining balance should be paid. Failure to submit the form by the deadline will result in the student being fee liable for all courses for which they have registered. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- The scholarship funds will disburse to your UNF account to pay down any remaining account balance owed to the University for the term by the fourth week of classes. During the summer term, disbursement to your account will be delayed until the new fiscal year begins in July.
The UNF Employee Education Program does not cover:
- Courses taken as part of the EPI Program or other non-UNF programs
- Courses taken as part of a fully-online program with 8-week courses that are assessed either Cost Recovery or Market Rate tuition.
- Additional fees including, but not limited to, lab fees, the Wall Street Journal Fee, Week of Welcome Fee, Osprey ID Card Fee, Orientation Fee, Distance Learning Fee or the state-mandated Repeat Surcharge and Excess Hours fees.
- Courses not covered by this program include: thesis, dissertation, internship, directed independent study, non-credit or sponsored-credit, audited courses, supervised research courses and courses offered through Continuing Education.
UNF Employee Education Registration Procedure
- Make sure you have been admitted to the University by contacting One-Stop Student Services at (904) 620-5555.
- The Employee Education Form is available online in your myWings portal. Further instructions to access the form are available here.
- Employees may register online or in person at One-Stop Student Services.
- To register or check your appointment time online, visit Student Self Service located on the Students tab within the myWings web portal.
- Individuals participating in this program must successfully complete all courses taken under the program to be permitted to participate during the following term.
- Continued participation requires individuals remain in good standing academically, as defined by UNF policy.
- Receiving an "Incomplete" or withdrawing from a course does not meet the criteria for continued participation.