- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
- GRE scores (Institutional Code: 5490):
- Prior to July 1, 2011: 380 verbal, 630 quantitative score
- After July 1, 2011: 145 verbal, 150 quantitative
- Applicants graduating with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from UNF with an admission GPA of 3.5 or higher (in the last 60 undergraduate credits) are not required to take the GRE
- One-page essay (letter of intent) describing applicant's research interests
- Three letters of recommendations
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum requirements are as follows for applicants from non-English speaking countries:
- 550 paper-based test, or
- 213 computer-based test, or
- 80 internet-based test
Students should be aware that admission into any graduate program is granted on a competitive basis. Students meeting minimum requirements may be denied admission based on such factors as program capacity or academic discretion. Likewise, students may be considered for admission as an exception if stated admissions criteria are not met
For more information on how to apply click here.
Additional requirements for International applicants can be found here.