Jacksonville Business Journal
JBJ Online login via myWings.
The Jacksonville Business Journal link is located under the Home tab, inside the "Quick Links" channel.
UNF's Coggin College of Business is proud to have partnered with the Jacksonville Business Journal.
While many faculty use the Jacksonville Business Journal in their courses, this is not the primary reason for our engaging in this partnership. Rather, our initiative is in response to the advice of literally 100% of our business community advisors (i.e., your future employers!), who believe that students ought to begin their professional reading programs during their college careers, not afterwards. Having knowledge of happenings in real-world business will help students in job interviews and professional development, as well as in their classes.
Access to this publication is free. Note that a student subscription for the JBJ is normally $59.00/year for digital issues. Digital Subscribers receive access to full online content which include access to 39 other business journals in the United States. For immediate preview of what students will have access click here.
How Can This Benefit Students?
- "Exclusive Job Prospecting: Since up to 85% percent of jobs are never publicly advertised, job seekers should be on the lookout for every advantage. Each business journal contains local leads that can provide job seekers with the opportunities they need to start or change careers.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Supplement: Connect current local business events and trends with basic course principles. Click on a journal name to the left to see the most recent issues.
- Quick Research: Quickly and easily conduct comprehensive research on companies, industries and business executives.
- User-Friendly: Flip through pages just like you would with a print edition, or jump to a page of your choosing. All with just a click of the mouse.
- Eco-Friendly: No paper. No waste. Definitely green. Digital Editions are perfect for people who want to help preserve the environment" - BizLink.
Coggin College of Business believes very strongly in the student benefits that will accrue due to its partnership initiative with the JBJ. It is expected that the JBJ will be increasingly integrated into the majority of all Coggin College of Business classes.
If you have any questions, please contact Dean's Office or 620-2590.