Race, Gender, and Diversity
Dr. JeffriAnne Wilder is a sociologist and scholar specializing in diversity, race relations and gender issues. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida.
As a black woman and sociologist, JeffriAnne is very passionate about connecting sociology to the everyday issues occurring within our society. She writes, researches, and lectures on the contemporary experience of black Americans and other racial/ethnic minorities.
In the news
- Sociology professor says "Loud Music Trial" viewed through racial lens
- Professor discusses impact of violence on Dunn jurors
- Experts Weigh In As Jury Selection Begins in Michael Dunn Murder Trial
- Race, America and the Justice System: Examining the George Zimmerman Trial - The Take Away
- Zimmerman Case Has Race as a Backdrop, but You Won’t Hear It in Court - New York Times
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- The Rise Of Women Breadwinners