Programs Committee – Michael Bovenzi
The meeting for today was cancelled. Next month, the meeting
is 4/30 at 10am- OFE/FA Conference Room
At the back of today’s packet and on the FA website is the APC Help Guide;
this resource will be updated as needed.
Academic Standards Committee –Edwin
Meeting is Wednesday, 4/15 at 10:30am in Bldg 57/Rm 3201
They will be reviewing the Latin Honors survey feedback;
will have guests to discuss NCAA and financial aid issues; will look at the
withdrawal dates and student probation and suspension issues.
Adjunct Affairs Committee – Melissa
Robert Schupp reported for the comte. They met Thursday 3/5 at 11am in 51/2121, and
since Melissa Hargrove, chair, is on family medical leave, so there is not a
meeting scheduled at this time.
Budget Advisory Committee – Richard Patterson
They will meet on 4/3 at 10 am in the Library Dean Office in
Bldg 10/Rm 2451.
Campus Technology Committee – Donna Mohr
They met 3/25 to look at a proposal for a mini grant system (up to $1,000) for
information technology for faculty who need software or hardware. ITS will put
this in their budget request. They will meet Wednesday 4/22 at 2pm in OFE/FA
Faculty Affairs Committee –David Fenner
They discussed the ISQ content and questions; they will
forward the result to the FA Executive Committe next. They discussed the ISQ
data use in faculty award applications and some revisions to the course
expulsion policy. They will meet 4/9 12:15 pm in OFE/FA conference room.
Faculty Enhancement Committee – Kristine
They met 3/25. They are revising the summer teaching grant
rubric and compiling a reviewer packet for Fall 2015. Their next meeting 4/22 at
10 am in OFE/FA conference room.
& Elections Committee – Pingying Zhang
No report; please vote.
Research Committee – Courtney McLeland
They meet 4/8 at 9:30 in the Library Small Conference Room.
Planning Advisory Committee- Pali Sen
They met 3/3. They cancelled the April meeting. They will
meet 5/5 at 12:15 pm in OFE/FA Conference room and will have Albert Colom, Associate
VP for Enrollment Services as a guest. They have an information item in the
Support Services Committee – Robert
They did not meet quorum at the last meeting. Stephanie
Race, Head of Research at Library, will be guest at the next meeting 4/30 at
2pm in 42/2004.
Committee –Scott Hochwald
We met on 3/10 to set today’s agenda. Next meeting is Tuesday, 4/21/2015
at 12:15pm in OFE/FA conference room.