Submitted by the Academic Programs
College of Computing, Engineering, and Construction
Undergraduate - School of Computing
We are requesting to change this course to include topics related to the development of computer games. This change will allow us to offer more options to our students and will potentially help increase
enrollment in our program. The requested changes are:
- New name: "Development of Gaming and Mobile Applications"
- New course description, learning outcomes, methods of evaluation, and proposed textbook/journals
(as articulated in this form).
From: Solano, Judith
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 10:56 AM
To: Roberson, Len
Cc: Lai-Chin, Fong Chuen; Sanchez, Arturo
Subject: Resources Statement for APC Forms 09/10-201 to 09/10-204
In relation to APC forms 09/10-201 to 09/10-204 from the School of Computing, let me assure the APC Committee and the academic community that:
(1) No new faculty/personnel are needed, since this is a concentration which already exists and we are simply proposing a modification.
(2) We are establishing a game development environment (software) which will be used by students
pursuing this concentration. The cost of the software license will be borne by the School of Computing's Software Endowment Fund (Foundation account).
(3) Additional space and computing equipment are not required, as we propose using one of our existing teaching labs (15/3126).
(4) We are in the process of requesting the acquisition of books by the Library to support this
concentration (Contact: Mr. Michael Kucsak, Director of Library Systems and Technology).
Judith L. Solano, Director
School of Computing
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Phone: 904-620-2985 FAX: 904-620-2988
Copyright © 2017 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Regulations | Consumer InformationWebsite Accessibility |