Information Item #2 - Submitted by Dr. Judith Miller, Executive Director for Assessment, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (2012-2013/Feb)
Annual IDEA Ratings of Chairs and Administrators
Please complete evaluations of the provost, your dean, and (in some departments) your chair, thoughtfully and constructively!
Common faculty concerns:
- All full time faculty (except visitors) will get an invitation, sent from The IDEA Center, to evaluate the provost, their dean, and in some cases their chairs.
- Online evaluations are managed by The IDEA Center at Kansas State University (www.theideacenter.org).
- Email invitations and reminders will begin Fri 2/1 and end on Fri 2/15.
Anonymity of responses is guaranteed by both the forms and the process.
Each faculty member is asked to complete either two or three rating forms.
- All full time faculty (except visitors) get an invitation to evaluate the provost.
- All full time faculty (except visitors) get a separate invitation to evaluate their dean.
- SOME departments get an invitation to evaluate their chair. Chairs being evaluated this year are:
CCB: Gene Baker, Rob Frankel , Andres Gallo, David Jaeger
CCEC: Murat Tiryakioglu
COEHS: Jeffrey Cornett, Jennifer Kane, Ronghua Ouyang, Karen Patterson