UNF Taylor Leadership Institute Student Leadership Scholarship
The 2018-2019 UNF Taylor Leadership Institute Scholarship deadline has passed. More information on 2019-2020 scholarships will become available during the Spring 2019 semester.
Value: $1,500 ($750 Fall / $750 Spring) | Number available: One
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- enroll as an undergraduate Junior or Senior by Fall of 2019 at University of North Florida, earning a minimum of 9 credit hours,
- maintain a cumulative UNF Institutional GPA of 2.5,
- must be a declared Leadership Minor,
- submit a short essay (500 words or less) describing your growth and evolution as a leader and how this scholarship will advance your leadership acumen.
- submit one letter of recommendation by a member of the UNF faculty or staff (Please request a LOR from faculty or staff who are not members of the Taylor Leadership Institute).
- enroll as an undergraduate Junior or Senior by Fall of 2019, earning a minimum of 9 credit hours each semester, and a minimum of 18 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a cumulative UNF GPA of at least 2.5 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met. No student will be eligible to receive more than six (6) semesters of scholarship support.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact TLI at (904) 620-5934 or by email at email@example.com