Resolution Running Program
The Resolution Running Program is a 5 week training program for the UNF Swoop the Loop 5k that occurs during Homecoming Week.
What is a 5K?
A 5K is a 3 mile race.
How Does It Work?
- Get a program log and training calendar at Member Services or the DDFC Desk.
- Cover the distance 3 days per week.
- Run on the track/on campus, on a treadmill, or with a leader.
- Have a Fitness or Member Services Staff Member stamp your program card and store it.
- FREE t-shirt earned after 8 stamps!
- Register and run the Swoop The Loop 5K on 2/17.
How Do I Register?
Register at: swooptheloop5k.itsyourrace.com