With a variety of activities to choose from that bring students together and complement classroom learning, the University of North Florida combines a top-notch education with a full college experience.
• Students get involved on campus through more than 200 clubs and organizations and 26 fraternities and sororities.
• The University is known for its Transformational Learning Opportunities, or TLOs, that allow students to take part in life-changing experiences — conducting research with faculty, participating in community projects or studying abroad, which UNF students do at twice the national average.
• Nearly 4,000 Ospreys — from around the world, the country and Jacksonville — call UNF home and live on campus in outstanding residence halls that have been recognized nationally for comfort and style.
• With 19 NCAA Division I sports teams, UNF offers exciting sporting competitions held in top-rate facilities like the Arena, with a digital scoreboard that provides an electric game-day experience.
• Students study and collaborate in the Carpenter Library Learning Commons, a flexible academic environment with technology, research consultations, instruction, study rooms and online resources to support student success.
• The Student Wellness Complex, a state-of-the-art comprehensive wellness facility, houses the largest fitness center in northeast Florida, a 34-foot climbing wall, a 1/8-mile indoor track and several group fitness rooms.
• The new Field House, a multi-functional facility with two classrooms and three basketball courts that convert to accommodate other sports, offers a venue for friendly athletic competition and intramural play, including basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer and dodgeball.
• Outdoor recreation and an abundance of wildlife — including ospreys — are easy to find on the University’s 1,400-acre campus, which includes a nature preserve, hiking trails and areas set aside for a variety of eco adventures.
Copyright © 2018 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Regulations | Consumer InformationWebsite Accessibility |