What should be requested?
The university IT project request process was developed to help align limited university IT resources with the strategic priorities of the institution. Examples of the types of requests which should be requested as a potential project include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying/altering functionality within existing University software applications
- Brand new report requests
- New software versions of existing University applications
- Custom software application development
- Implementation of a "cloud"/hosted software application
- Replacing the University enterprise imaging solution
- Replacement of a current production system to an alternative product
To begin the process of submitting a new project request, click on the link below. Please note that you MUST be connected to the university network, either on campus or remotely through VPN.