UNF Parents Association Endowed Scholarship
The 2018-19 UNF Parents Association Endowed Scholarship application is now available!
Please click here to access the application in a Word Document file.
Please click here to access the application in a PDF file.
The UNF Parents Association Endowed Scholarship awards $1,500 each fall and spring semester. The deadline to apply for the fall 2018 award is 5 p.m. Monday, March 26. This scholarship was established to provide assistance to current UNF students who have completed at least 24 credit hours in undergraduate studies. The scholarship is evaluated on academic excellence, a commitment to community service and a personal essay.
- Must be a current UNF undergraduate student in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Completed at least 24 undergraduate credit hours at UNF with a minimum GPA of 3.0 as an undergraduate student
- Demonstrate a commitment to community service
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester, earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year, remain in good standing as a student and maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, policies and Student Code of Conduct
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purposes of reporting to the donor and consent to release disciplinary records
- Attend yearly donor-scholar luncheon or donor related events
The deadline to submit applications for 2018-19 is Monday, March 26. Please contact Jeanne Middleton via email with any questions.
Scholarship opportunities are greatly appreciated by students. An applicant from the 2017-18 award year shared the following sentiments regarding her appreciation for the UNF Parents Association Endowed Scholarship:
“I really appreciate your involvement in our education and your willingness to financially help students like me reach their goals. With today's high education costs, we face challenges that organizations like yours help us navigate and allow us peace of mind to focus on the challenge we should be focused on, our education.” – Andrea Salom, Sophomore majoring in Exercise Science
Other Scholarship Opportunities
The University of North Florida offers scholarships for freshman and transfer students at the undergraduate level. UNF is committed to helping students finance their college education. Whether you are seeking a scholarship based on academic achievements or financial need, UNF offers plenty of options. To review scholarship opportunities within the University, please click here: Scholarships.