- Submit the UNF Immunization Form and a copy of your immunization records through the Upload Student Documents link in myWings. Your Immunization records and UNF Immunization Form are required before you may register for classes. For step-by-step instructions visit the Medical Compliance Office website. If you have questions about the immunization requirements please call the Medical Compliance Office at (904) 620-2175 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Complete the Residency Declaration to claim Florida Residency for in state tuition purposes. The Residency Declaration can be completed in myWings under the What's Next box.
- Make a plan to cover the cost of college.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FAFSA) by visiting www.fafsa.gov
- Spring/Summer admits will need to file the 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Fall Admits will need to file the 2019-2020 FAFSA
- If you expect to receive Florida Bright Futures
be sure to complete your Florida Financial Aid Application prior to High School
Graduation. Be sure to list UNF as your school of attendance (UNF School Code:
- For specific questions or more information we
encourage you to email One-Stop Student Services: www.unf.edu/onestop/contact/ or
call them at 904-620-5555.
- Click for critical steps to financial aid.
- Complete the Campus Clarity training in your myWings located under your Holds box. You will not be able to register for classes before completing Campus Clarity.
sure all registration holds are removed from your account. You can view your holds by clicking the Holds box on your myWings account.
with other new Ospreys before you arrive through our Facebook page
you plan to live on campus fill out your online Housing and Residence Life contract through myHousing and pay the $300 housing deposit.
the Housing and Residence Life Roommate Search System
you would like to purchase a meal membership select one on your myWings account and
if required pay the $300 pre-payment.
for your Orientation session through your myWings account. View step-by-step instructions to register for Orientation.
the Online Orientation through the student tab in your myWings account.
at orientation attend all scheduled UNF New Student Orientation sessions.
your UNF Osprey1 ID card at Orientation - make sure to bring a government
issued photo ID.
people who can be a resource for you while on campus.
Before Classes Start
your UNF Osprey e-mail account daily. This Email is UNF’s primary form of
communication to you while you are a UNF student.
the Transfer Student Orientation survey emailed to you after you attend.
a Parking Permit – You can do this on your myWings account, 24 hours after you register
all final academic transcripts to the Office of Admissions
you plan to live on campus visit the UNF
Housing and Residence Life
website and watch for important move-in information.
- Be sure you have reviewed your financial aid
award in myWings and accepted aid that is offered.
- View you UNF bill in myWings and pay any balance
owed by the due
by the UNF Bookstore and purchase or rent your textbooks.
If you have questions or concerns about your transition to UNF, e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact One-Stop Student Services at (904) 620-5555, and
ask for a Transfer Student Services representative. Transfer Student Services
is available to help you find the campus resources you need to be successful,
and to help make UNF your home.