Skip to Main Content

Accessing Financial Aid Forms in myWings:

We are working hard to make submitting paperwork to Financial Aid easier for you!  


While some financial aid forms must be downloaded, printed, and submitted to One-Stop Student Services, some forms are now available for you to submit online via myWings.  


To access online forms and track the status of online forms you have already submitted:


Step 1: Log in to myWings, select the "Student" tab and click "Student Self Service":

myWings Student tab screenshot

Step 2: Select "Online Forms" to submit (or "Online Form Status" to check the status):

 myWings Online Forms Screenshot

Step 3: Choose any of the forms in the Financial Aid list:


 myWing FinAid Forms tab Screenshot