How can I qualify?
To be a candidate for a Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship, students must be:
- Admitted to the University of North Florida
- A recent Duval County public high school graduate with a standard high school diploma
- A Florida resident for tuition purposes
- Eligible for the Free and Reduced lunch program
- Eligible for the Pell Grant*
*Eligibility for the Pell Grant is determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA, please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Priority consideration will be given to students who complete the Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship application and submit an error-free FAFSA. We are still accepting applications for the 2018-19 academic year. Apply today.
Ready to apply? Log into your myWings portal, go to the Student tab and look for the Student Self Service link. When you have the Student Self Service link open, click on the the Student Self Services tab, then the Admissions link. Lastly, choose the Scholarship Application link to begin the application.