Nature of Work:
This is work performing parking services for the campus.
- Supervises and trains student parking patrollers in enforcing proper parking regulations.
- Inspects parking garages for proper signage, lighting and maintenance.
- Applies vehicle immobilization devices to vehicles with outstanding citations.
- Performs desk duties, greeting public, answering phones, issuing visitor permits.
- Assists with setting up and taking down of barricades for events.
High school diploma and two years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.