Nature of Work:
This is work providing courteous service to all who require vehicular access to the University.
- Sells daily parking permits by collecting money, making change, and preparing receipts as
- Answers questions regarding campus parking regulations.
- Provides directions and assistance to visitors, vendors and members of the campus community.
- Assists other team members of Parking Services Department with large event parking.
- Provides temporary parking passes for eligible students and employees when applicable.
High school diploma and one year of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.