Nature of Work:
This is work maintaining and installing pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, digital, and electronic environmental control systems.
- Tests and calibrates system to ensure functional reliability of operating/monitoring system.
- Maintains and repairs control systems as required.
- Reads, understands, and modifies where necessary, appropriate system blueprints, and schematics.
- Maintains appropriate logs and records of control systems operations.
- Installs devices appropriate to operating/monitoring system.
High school diploma and two years of experience directly related to the job functions. Completion of an approved control system program may substitute for one year of required experience. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.