Nature of Work:
This is work performing quality assurance for the university’s building/structures.
- Inspects existing building structures and recommends needed repairs and installations.
- Provides follow-up on the resolution of complaints related to maintenance and repair services.
- Conducts daily safety inspections of buildings.
- Reports building structure concerns for minor repairs or modifications.
- Monitors corrective actions and report progress to management.
- Coordinates and facilities the implementation of standard preventative maintenance practices and procedures.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.