Nature of Work:
This is work performing and supervising work management and administrative duties.
- Establishes workload priorities for work order processing with FAMIS.
- Distributes and ensures completion of work orders, including departmental recharges.
- Acts as liaison to department and division in the resolution of work orders.
- Manages budget including salary, expense, operating capital, and other personal services funds.
- Manages the financial, human resources/payroll transactions and purchasing operations.
- Formulates and implements internal operating procedures.
- Arranges travel, meetings and appointments.
- Maintains office personnel records.
High school diploma and five years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.