Nature of Work:
This is work performing two or more skilled trades in the maintenance of buildings and/or equipment.
- Installs and maintains electric, mechanical and groundskeeping equipment
- Installs and maintains valves, sinks, wash bowls, sewers, and other sanitary fixtures.
- Performs a variety of brick, concrete, and carpentry work.
- Performs electric and acetylene welding and brazing.
- Assists in the maintenance of heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Operates lathes, drill presses, threading machines, and grinding machines.
Completion of an approved apprenticeship program for multiple trades; or a high school diploma and three years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.