Nature of Work:
This is performing the installation and maintenance of the campus Life Safety Systems.
- Confers with University departments regarding programs changes to enhance system.
- Maintains all pertinent records on life safety systems, installs and maintains subsystems.
- Adjust and calibrates devices.
- Diagnoses problems with systems and seeks appropriate remedial actions.
- Makes emergency decisions affecting system operation and or shut down.
High school diploma and two years of experience directly related to the job functions. Completion of an approved control systems program may substitute for one year required experience. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.