Nature of Work:
This is work supervising landscaping/grounds employees.
- Supervises remote site landscape/grounds maintenance.
- Implements landscape projects.
- Works with irrigation, heavy equipment and pest control staff to prepare planting areas.
- Implements programs for fertilization, irrigation, weed and pest control.
- Insures the maintenance of tools and equipment.
- May perform soil sampling and inspection of foliage for disease.
A high school diploma and three years experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.