Nature of Work:
This is work managing the Maintenance and Utility department.
- Supervises and manages staff including work with contractors and consultants.
- Manages, prioritizes, and directs the scheduling of work activities for employees.
- Evaluates cost effectives of alternate concepts and approaches.
- Develops special project goals utilizing independent judgment.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures for maintenance and utilities.
- Assists in the preparation of the departmental budget.
- Designs, implements, and monitors preventative maintenance program.
A high school diploma and ten years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.