Nature of Work:
This is work supervising skilled trade workers.
- Distributes work assignments and maintains schedules of work.
- Prepares cost estimates and maintains records of job costs.
- Processes requisitions for tools, equipment and material.
- Reviews maintenance work order proposals.
- Reviews and prioritizes work orders.
Completion of an approved apprenticeship program or multiple trades and two year of experience directly related to the job functions; or a high school diploma and five years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.