Nature of Work:
This is work maintaining the campus landscape irrigation system.
- Oversee routine maintenance, repair, and installation of the campus irrigation system.
- Monitors irrigation schedules and insures proper delivery of water to turf, trees, and other plants.
- Oversees new irrigation projects; reviews plans, participates in field decisions.
- Monitors grounds for weeds, insects, and disease.
- Mow, vacuums, edges, aerates, top-dresses, over-seeds and fertilizes.
- May be required to monitor turf areas.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.