Nature of Work:
This is work providing professional nursing care, treatment, and/services.
- Administers medication and assists physicians in conducting physical exams.
- Prepares clinic charts and records administration of medication and treatment.
- Observes patients for deviations from normal conditions; makes assessments of patients' conditions.
- Maintains inventory of clinic supplies and drugs; prepares narcotic reports and orders drugs.
- Provides generalized public health nursing services.
- May conduct demonstrations and lectures on school and community health problems.
Licensed as a registered nurse in accordance with Chapter 464, Florida Statutes, or eligible to practice nursing in accordance with Section 210, Florida Administrative Code.