Nature of Work:
This is work performing established laboratory procedures.
- Performs a variety of standard laboratory tests and analyses.
- Operates and maintains a variety of laboratory equipment.
- Dissects tissues and prepares specimens and samples for study.
- Performs field work by gathering data and collecting samples.
- Collects and organizes data and documents results.
High school diploma and two years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.