Nature of Work:
This is work designing and developing engineering/architectural specifications and coordinating technical processes for a project.
- Produces architectural drawings for major and minor renovations.
- Develops detail site plans for projected additions to the university.
- Designs and develops specifications for research/construction projects.
- Produces plumbing and mechanical drawings for modifications to university buildings.
- Creates graphic and illustrative drawings as needed for the university.
- May formulate mathematical models of engineering problems.
- May evaluate and qualify submitted bids.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.