Nature of Work:
This is work installing, operating, and maintaining broadcast systems and equipment.
- Supervises and coordinates the operations of the FEED Studio.
- Monitors the technical quality of production and works with program and production personnel in the development of radio and television programs.
- Records lectures & programs; Works to ensure completion and delivery of all programs originating in the studio.
- Researches specifications and prepare requisitions for equipment.
- Records and captures educational lectures and programs, inserting graphics and CG titles into a live program.
- Conducts multi-camera operation, video switching and audio mixing in a live instructional environment.
- Performs quality assurance validation on the duplication of materials.
- Coordinates and/or schedules video production.
A high school diploma and five years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience. Position may require one to possess a specific type of Federal Communications Commission Commercial (FCC) Radio Operator License.