Nature of Work:
This is work performing quality assurance for the university’s grounds.
- Conducts daily inspection of grounds related to safety and appearance of the campus.
- Takes corrective actions for minor repairs or modifications and submits major concerns to management.
- Performs follow-up on corrective actions concerns and reports progress to management.
- Monitors work progress on outstanding safety requests.
- Participates in review of project plans and progress on landscape and irrigation projects.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.