Nature of Work:
This is work assisting in the implementation of one or more student Financial Aid Programs.
- Suggests and assists with the implementation of policies and procedures for assigned programs.
- Researches previous awards received by an applicant and adjust an award according to eligibility limits and availability of funds.
- Compiles reports regarding the administration of federal, state, and university funds.
- Interprets regulations concerning financial aid eligibility and academic requirements to maintain financial aid award.
- Reviews petitions submitted as exceptions to the regulations and makes decisions regarding the students' eligibility.
- Serves as liaison with appropriate funding agencies.
A bachelor's degree and one year of experience directly related to the job functions or a high school diploma and five years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.