Nature of Work:
This is work maintaining specialized program activities for a university student union.
- Supervises the reservation of space and equipment for conferences, conventions, and special
- Authorizes the purchase of supplies and equipment.
- Advises organizations on union program activities.
- Advertises program events.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- May manage or assist in the operation of a recreational facility or intramural sports program.
A high school diploma and five years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.