Nature of Work:
Assist in program implementation by performing specialized functions distinctive to that program.
- Produces and composes routine correspondence or documents pertaining to the program(s) being administered.
- Provides guidance and information regarding the administrative procedures surrounding the program policies, procedures or services.
- Processes data related to the administration of the program(s) following pre-determined procedures.
- Compiles and/or coordinates fiscal data as it relates to the program; reconciles and monitors program accounts.
- May assist upper level management in the overall administration pertaining to the program.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.