Nature of Work:
This is work performing one or more functions within an information/public relations program.
- Analyzes information and public relations needs.
- Develops and implements information and public relations program/activities.
- Researches materials, conducts interviews, and writes articles for publication and/or dissemination.
- Plans, prepares, and disseminates news releases, brochures, advertisements, fliers, and news etters.
- Plans and produces photographs and slides.
- Arranges for press conferences, displays, and special events.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related ollege coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.