Nature of Work:
This is work providing technical guidance on the use of media systems for theater operations.
- Sets up and operates complex media systems, digital projection, audio and video tape recorders, television cameras, and sound mixing boards.
- Serves as technical advisor for theater operations.
- Coordinates room reservations.
- Supervises the setup crews and theater technicians in support of scheduled programs.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance of equipment.
A high school diploma and six years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.