Nature of Work:
This is work coordinating contract and grant administrative and budgetary activities for the University.
- Assists principal investigator in the administration and financial reporting requirements.
- Develops and implement contract/grant administrative procedures.
- Maintains & interprets regulations and guidelines to ensure requirements are met.
- Assists internal/external auditors with research as applicable to grant audits.
- Analyzes the review, application, and/or administration of potential/grant programs.
- Prepares and negotiates contracts.
- Communicates with divisional authorities and/or external agencies to facilitate grant activities.
- May supervise budgeted or non-budgeted staff in the administration of grant activities.
High school diploma and six years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.