Nature of Work:
This is work involving maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of a variety of computer related equipment.
- Serves as a first line of contact on equipment problems.
- Configures, and maintains a variety of computer equipment including computer terminals, printers,
modems, personal computers and data communications equipment.
- Determines source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software.
- Adjusts, repairs, and replaces malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.